1. Feature Overview
The Automation Failure Report gives you details on why your automation failed and displays all the action cards that failed in an automation. You can view the reason for failure and retry these cards after making the relevant changes. You can also view the entity-level automation summary directly from this page. To know more about Automation, refer to Automation – Feature Guide.
You must be the Administrator of your LeadSquared account.
3. Automation Failure Report
To view the Automation Failure Report –
- Navigate to Workflow>Automation.
- Under Related Settings, select Automation Failure Report.
- On this page, you can view all the failed automations. To filter the reports based on a date range, click the dropdown next to Date Range.
- To view the failed cards in the automation and the reason for failure, click the automation.
- To retry all the failed cards in the automation, alongside the name of the automation, hover your cursor on . Then, click Retry All.
- To retry a specific failed card in the automation, alongside the card, click .
- To view the entity for which the automation failed, click on the entity. You will be redirected to the entity level report of the automation. On this page –
- To view the reason for failure of execution, on the failed card, click .
- To retry the failed card in the automation, click .
- In the Entity Level Automation Report –
- Green arrows between the cards denote successful execution of the card.
- Dotted lines between the cards denote that the execution is still under progress.
- Red arrows between the cards denote failed execution of the card.
- Once you retry the failed card, if they’re successful, they will be removed from the failure report.
4. Enable Email Notifications on Automation Failure
Notify relevant users through email when the automation fails. An email notification is sent to selected users on the first failure of a particular automation per day. To enable this setting –
- Navigate to My Profile>Settings>Profile>Advanced Configuration.
- Search for the Enable Email Notification on Automation Failure setting.
- Alongside this setting, click Configure.
- To filter the available users based on their role, alongside Filter By Role, click the dropdown.
- Select the relevant users under Available Users and click .
- To unselect any users from being notified, click their name under Users to be Notified and click .
- Click Save.
Note: Upto 20 users can be selected as the recipients for the Automation Failure Notification.
Did you find this article helpful? Please let us know any feedback you may have in the comments section below. We’d love to hear from you and help you out!