You can easily find the leads who have been active in the past 1 week using our Advanced Search feature. Leads are considered to be active if they are involved in any of the activities related to email campaigns (opens/clicks), landing pages (form submitted), website pages (visits), and any other custom activity that you have set.
Follow the below steps
1. Navigate to Dashboard > Leads > Manage Leads. Click on Advanced Search.
2. Select the following criteria
- Lead Activity
- Any Activity
- Last 7 Days
3. Click on Add. Select the All Criteria check box.
4. Click on Find Leads to get the leads who have been active in the past 1 week.
5. You will be redirected to the Manage Leads page and all the leads that satisfy the criterion will be displayed.
For more information on Advanced Search, see How do I use Advanced Search feature in LeadSquared?