LeadSquared allows you to view the lead details that are specific to your requirements. You can customize which details you want to view in the Manage Leads grid. You use this procedure to select Lead Fields that you want to view on Lead Management page.
You have logged in to LeadSquared.
1. Navigate to Dashboard > Leads > Manage Leads. You can view the lead list in the Manage Leads page.
2. Click on the Select Columns button, present on the task bar of the lead grid in the Manage Leads page.
3. The Select Lead Fields window opens up. Here, you can select the lead fields that you want to view in the list. You can also search for the lead field that you want to include.
4. You will be able to see all the lead fields that are present in LeadSquared including the ones that you have newly created. For more information on custom lead fields, see How To Create Custom Fields?
5. Once you have selected the required lead fields, click on the Show Selected button to view the lead fields on the Manage Leads page.