Administrator users can configure the following settings –
1. Enable Password Encryption
When enabled, passwords will be encrypted and sent from the browser to the server. Users will not be able to ‘Remember Password’ and the password won’t be stored anywhere in the browser cache.
2. Mandate Two Factor Authentication
When enabled, all users will be required to log in using two-factor authentication. They will be prompted to set up their preferred method of authentication while logging in to their accounts –
To learn more, see LeadSquared Security Settings – Two Factor Authentication.
To access these settings,
- Navigate to My Profile>Settings>Security>Login Settings.
- Click the slider icon alongside the setting you want to enable.
For information on other security-related settings, see
- LeadSquared Security Settings – Authentication Provider
- LeadSquared Security Settings – Session Management