Administrator users can configure login settings for users in their LeadSquared account. To access these settings,
- Navigate to My Profile>Settings>Security>Login Settings.
- Click the slider icon alongside the setting you want to enable (or the Logout button for the force logout setting).
For information on other security-related settings, see
- LeadSquared Security Settings – Authentication Provider
- LeadSquared Security Settings – Session Management
1. Enable Password Encryption
When enabled, passwords will be encrypted and sent from the browser to the server. Users will not be able to ‘Remember Password’ and the password won’t be stored anywhere in the browser cache.
2. Mandate Two Factor Authentication
When enabled, all users will be required to log in using two-factor authentication. They will be prompted to set up their preferred method of authentication while logging in to their accounts –
To learn more, see LeadSquared Security Settings – Two Factor Authentication.
3. Enable Dynamic Token for Mobile App
You can add more security to your Leadsquared account on the mobile app by enabling a dynamic authentication token. When you enable this feature, you won’t be able to simultaneously log in to your account on different mobile devices. If you log in from a second device, you’ll be logged out of your account on the first device.
4. Force Logout All Users
You may want to force logout users from your account for a number of possible reasons –
- LeadSquared may have added new features/enhancements or you may have opted for additional features or a change of plan. Sometimes, this requires users to log back in.
- If you suspect that your account has been compromised, you can force log-out all users as the first safety precaution.
- Some users prefer not to log out of their accounts which may pose security risks.
Alongside the Force Logout All Users setting, click .