The latest updates for our app, which is available on the Apple AppStore.
- Account Activity History
- On the Activity History tab, under Details, you can now add, edit and view account activities.
- The following Account Activity filter options are available –
- Account Activity Type
- Date Range
- Account Sales Activity Tab
- You can now view all the sales activities that are posted against the leads associated with that specific account.
- The following Account Sales Activity filter options are available –
- Date Range
- The following actions are available on the bottom bar of the Accounts screen –
- Add Activity
- Sales Activity
- Assign Lead (to the selected account)
- Add Lead
- Change Stage
To know more, please refer to How to Post Activities on Accounts.
Activity Audio Recording
The audio recording attachment on a mobile device can be set as downloadable. To enable this on your account, please reach out to your account executive, or write to firstname.lastname@example.org. To know more, please refer to Audio Recording for F2F Meetings.
Generic Cloud Calling
- Error messages sent in API will now be displayed to your users.
- We have increased the API timeout to 180 seconds.
App Update Reminder
For users who are not using the latest version of the app, a daily update reminder will be shown.