You can share a lead’s information with other users in your account over email.
Note: To give a user temporary view or edit access to a lead, see How to Share Leads for a Limited Duration.
Follow these steps to share a lead via email –
- On the main menu, navigate to Leads>Manage Leads.
- Hover your cursor over the actionswheel, then click Share Via Email.
On the Share Lead Info Via Email pop-up,
- Use the Email to field to add more users you want to send the email to
- Use the Notes field to add relevant information or context to the email
Click the Email button when you’re done.
The selected users will now receive an email like the one shown below. They can click the View Lead Detail link to navigate to the Lead Details page in LeadSquared. Note that only users with permissions to view the lead will be able to see the lead details page.
- To give users temporary access to a lead, see How to Share a Lead for a Limited Duration
- To set up view/edit permissions on leads and lead fields, see Permission Templates.
Have any questions or feedback related to the content of this article? We’d be happy to hear from you in the comments section below.