Permission templates let you configure access rights for your users. In other words, they let you control who sees what and which users can edit, delete, export or import your data.
You can set up access control in 2 quick steps –
- Create a permission template to control access to features and actions.
- Apply that template at the user, role, or sales group level.
Example Use Case
With permission templates, you can restrict users from –
- Viewing, creating, editing, deleting leads, exporting and importing leads
- Viewing, creating, editing, deleting and exporting activities
- Viewing, creating, editing and deleting tasks
- Accessing accounts, dashboards, reports, custom apps and APIs
You can also configure partial access and allow leads to view/edit only certain lead fields/activities/tasks.
- You should be an administrator user.
- The permission template feature is available on select plans. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Access Permission Templates
From your dashboard, navigate to My Account>Settings>Users and Permissions>Permission Templates.