1. Feature Overview
Through the LeadSquared mobile app, you can extract text information from important documents (e.g., Aadhaar Card, PAN card, etc.), and store this information against relevant lead fields. This will reduce human errors that occur when entering important information (such as Aadhaar numbers, PAN numbers, etc.).
In order to access this feature, you must be running the following versions of the mobile app –
3. Extract and Store Information
- Open a lead form (core or custom) on your mobile device, and from the top-right corner, tap .
- Then, you can either –
- Take a picture – Take a new photo using your mobile camera.
- Browse Files – Use an existing image from your device storage.
- Once the image is selected, resize the image to cover only the text data you want to capture.
- The text recognized by your device is listed sequentially at the bottom of your screen.
- If the required text data is not captured, tap on the icon to re-initiate text capture.
- Once you’re satisfied with the text that’s captured, tap and hold the text to Copy.
- Then, paste the text you’ve copied in the relevant form fields.
Do you have questions or issues with the content in this article? Let us know in the comments section below. We’ll get back to you asap!