1. Feature Overview
This article will show you how to view the incentive calculations, approve incentive payouts, and manage the progress of the incentive program.
- You must have a published incentive program.
- Only Admins and the assigned Approvers can approve or reject the rewards.
3. How it Works
Approvers will have access to the Approval, Dashboard, and My Incentives tabs on the Incentives page. They must approve all the eligible incentives of the users before they can be paid out –
- Navigate to Ace>Incentives>Approval to approve the incentives.
- Once you select an incentive program, you can view the reward calculation for all the users in the program.
- Select a user to either approve or reject the reward.
- The Dashboard will give you a complete picture of your team’s eligible incentives, approved incentives, the incentives that are paid out, and pending payouts.
An Admin will have access to all Incentive features.
- An Admin can approve incentives on the Approvers’ behalf.
- Only Admins can make payouts to the users.
- Navigate to Ace>Incentives>Payout to get detailed information on the payouts that are pending.
- Select a user to make a payout for.
- The Dashboard gives Admins a complete picture of their organization’s eligible incentives, approved incentives, the incentives that are paid out, and pending payouts.
Sales Users will only have access to the My Incentives page. Here, users can keep track of their approval requests and payouts.
4. Incentive Approval
Navigate to the user approval page –
- Navigate to Ace>Incentives>Approval.
- Select an Incentive Program.
- Select a Cycle.
- Select a user.
- The Approval page can only be accessed by Admins and Approvers.
- Admins can approve incentives on behalf of the Approvers.
Click on No. of Criteria Achieved. Here, you can view the Program Criteria achieved by the user. You can view further information regarding the Achieved Value and the Incentive they are eligible for based on reward calculation.
The Approval Status displays the approval stage for the user. In the following example, we have 2 approvers. The Eligible Amount (based on reward calculation) for the user is Rs. 32.63k You can enter the entire amount as the Approved Amount, or choose an appropriate amount. To reject the entire amount, enter 0 (zero). Next, enter a Remark and click Forward to Stage 2.
As a higher-stage approver, you can override the decisions taken by the lower-stage approver. You can edit the amount that has been approved in the 1st stage – the approval or rejection from the last stage will be final. Once you are satisfied with the approved amount, click Proceed to move to the Payout stage.
5. Incentive Payout
Navigate to the payout page –
- Navigate to Ace>Incentives>Payout.
- You can filter the page by User View or Program View.
- Select a user.
Here, you can view the incentive amount that has been approved. Once you have paid out the incentive to the user, you can enter the payment details on this page and click Proceed with Payout – the Payout Status will be updated to Paid Out. If you have paid only a part of the approved amount, the Payout Status will still reflect as Pending.
You can also make payouts to the users through an Excel file. To do this, click Payout Using Excel. You can use the Sample File to add the payouts.
6. Incentive Dashboard
The incentive dashboard gives you a breakdown of the progress of the incentive programs.
Navigate to Ace>Incentives>Dashboard.
Select a Time Frequency for the total incentive breakdown in that time frame. If you are an Admin user, you can also select a specific Manager.
You can also drill down further into the incentive programs under the User View and Program View.
7. My Incentives
Navigate to Ace>Incentives>My Incentives. The My Incentives page displays all the payout requests and the approval requests for the respective user. This helps the sales users track all their achievements and keep a check on the rewards that need to be disbursed.
Did you find this article helpful? Please let us know any feedback you may have in the comments section below. We’d love to hear from you and help you out.