Integrate Super-Receptionist with LeadSquared
Super Receptionist (SR) is a personal reception hosted virtually in a Cloud Telephony environment.
If you are using Super Receptionist for your business, you can integrate it with LeadSquared to capture the lead with its phone number directly in your LeadSquared account.
Super Receptionist connector in LeadSquared allows you to:
- Track incoming calls from leads.
- Create Leads with phone number.
- Merge phone numbers with existing lead details.
- Direct/Route incoming calls from leads to respective lead owners.
- Make outbound calls using Click to call feature
- Track outbound calls.
- Agent Call Notification Popup can be enabled for Users when an Inbound call is routed to them.
- You must be an Admin User of your LeadSquared account.
- Your LeadSquared plan supports telephony integration
- You are using the Super Receptionist (Knowlarity) service. It is configured and active.
This article is in the context of old Super Receptionist Connector (Version 1) if you are looking for Super Receptionist (V2) please see : Super Receptionist Connector (Version 2).
Here is an image for your reference, you may identify the latest version with (V2) specified on the app.
Below is the procedure relevant for the earlier version of Super Receptionist connector.
A. Get your SR Virtual Number and API Key.
Log in to your Super Receptionist account to get the API Key and Virtual Number(s).
Your Super Receptionist phone number is your Virtual Number. Copy and Note it.
For API key : Navigate to SETTINGS > CALL FLOW > PLAN SETTINGS
In Plan Settings scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the API key of your SR account.
Copy and Note the API Key.
Setting up the Super Receptionist App in LeadSquared
I. Navigate to APPS -> Apps Marketplace and click on “Telephony” from the list of categories.
You will see Super Receptionist Connector. Click Install.
Now the App will be available for you in Installed Apps section.
II. On Installing the Super Receptionist app, click on Show installed apps tab and hover the mouse over Settings button to configure Super Receptionist app.
III. Configure Super Receptionist pop-up appears.
Each of the 5 Features or Sections in Super Receptionist Connector are described in detail here for you.
1. Virtual Numbers
2. Call Route
3. Agent Popup
4. Call Log
5. Click 2 Call
1. Virtual Numbers:
- Add the Virtual Number associated with your Super Receptionist account in the Phone Number Field.
- You may add a Tag Name to the number for your reference.
- If you have multiple SR virtual numbers you can click ‘Add‘ button to add more numbers.
2. Call Route :
This feature enables automatic routing of calls from an existing lead to the respective Lead owner in LeadSquared automatically.
The Webhook URL (Lead Route URL) has to be deployed in your Super Receptionist Account.
Procedure to Setup Route Call Webhook in SR account:
R1. Log In to your SR account and navigate to SETTINGS > HOOK API > Click Add API button.
Add API pop-up appears.
R2. Add the Route Call Webhook next.
- Select GET as the Request type.
- You may enter any name as the Name for API or simply “Route Call Webhook” for reference.
- Paste the corresponding Webhook URL that was copied and noted earlier.
- Click ADD.
R3. Setup LeadSquared CALL ROUTING API in SR account for each extension.
Now you can setup the routing of calls from existing leads to their respective Lead Owners in LeadSquared.
Navigate to Settings > Call Flow > Rules > After Answer Rule.
Edit each or required Extension/Rule where Phone is chosen as Action.
Once you click Edit option the After Answer Rule window opens up (For the chosen Rule)
- Select YES for both Enable Fallback Rule and Use API for Agents options.
- Next, from WhotoCall API select the relevant API name – Route Call Webhook, that you have specified earlier (In Step R2).
- Also, you must select a Fallback Agents to receive calls in case the Lead Owner’s number is busy.
Save Rule once these steps are complete.
Now, Once these settings are done, all incoming calls from leads will be forwarded to their respective lead owners and then to fallback agents.
You may edit more “After Answer” extensions in similar way.
3. Agent Popup:
You may enable Real time Inbound Call Notification to the User, seen in the form of an Incoming Call Popup, whenever an inbound call from a lead (made to your SR number) is routed to the LeadSquared User.
Insert the Super Receptionist API (Copied in earlier step) in the API Key field for Agent popup and Click Enable.
Below is an image of sample Inbound Call Pop-up for you.
- Users can capture lead data in the fields on popup and Save the data for the Lead.
- Any call notes captured in the ‘Notes’ field on pop-up will be added as a note for the Lead in Lead details page.
Customize Agent Pop-up Form: The Pop-up form can also be customized to add required fields to it in your LeadSquared account.
- Please note: A few mandatory fields can not be removed from the Agent Pop-up Form.
Navigate to My Account > Settings > Customization > Lead Forms. Select Agent Pop-up Form from drop down.
Customize and Save the form.
Necessary Settings for the Popup to appear:
In your LeadSquared account make sure you have Users having phone numbers corresponding to your agents in Super Receptionist.
- Associate respective SR Agent Phone numbers to the Users of your LeadSquared account.
An Administrator can do this while Creating Users or by Editing existing Users.
You can update phone number of your LeadSquared users at My Account -> Settings -> Users & Permissions:
Also, Users can associate a phone number in their LeadSquared account (It has to be same as their Agent phone number in SR account).
To Associate phone number Navigate to : My Account > Settings > Account Settings > My Profile
Select Show incoming Call Pop-up. This enables Agent Call Notification.
4. Call Log:
All Inbound and Outbound calls made through Super Receptionist account can be tracked in LeadSquared in Lead Activity Stream available under Leads Menu.
Copy the Webhook URL for Call Logs. This URL needs to be setup in your Super Receptionist Account.
Procedure to Setup Call Log Webhook in SR account:
L1. Login to your SR account and navigate to SETTINGS > HOOK API > Click Add API button.
Add API pop-up appears.
L2. Add the Call Log Webhook
- Select POST as the Request type.
- You may enter any name as the Name for API or simply “Log Call Webhook” for your reference.
- Paste the Webhook URL that was copied earlier.
- Click ADD.
Now, to get Call Logs into LeadSquared, Add POST CALL HOOKS
L3. In SR account, navigate to SETTINGS > CALL FLOW > RULES
Scroll down to see POST CALL HOOKS section. Click Add Hook API button.
Select Log Call Webhook from Select API drop-down and click Add.
Now you are all set to receive Phone Call data logs into your LeadSquared account.
Track the inbound & Outbound call logs in LeadSquared.
You can track all the incoming & Outbound phone calls in the Lead Activity Stream. You will see this as a new menu option under Leads menu after SR connector is setup.
Here, you can update lead details, merge the phone number with a lead, or discard the phone number if not relevant. The phone numbers will also be added as leads and will be visible in the Manage Leads page.
Check this article on details of Lead Activity Stream, How can I make use of the Lead Activity Stream?
5. Click 2 Call:
You can enable click to call feature for your Users to be able to initiate outbound calls to leads directly from LeadSquared.
- Add SR API Key in the text box as shown in the image below. (Refer to earlier steps for help with obtaining SR API Key)
- Click Enable.
Make outbound calls through SR connector in LeadSquared?
LeadSquared allows you to make outbound calls, through the Super Receptionist connector. After your SR connector configuration is done you will see an option to initiate a call in three places:
- Manage Leads (including lead page inside Lists)
- Lead Details
- Lead Activity Stream.
Lead Activity Stream
These are all needed to be done on Configuration Pop-up and in your Super Receptionist account for LeadSquared integration.
Kindly Ignore Single Sign-on and Call Disposition sections. These essentially are for other cloud telephony connectors.