1. Feature Overview
Admins can create customized dashboards to track and analyze key performance metrics across teams within the organization. Dashboards can be configured to display data from external analytics and BI tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Logi, etc.) to LeadSquared users.
- You must be the Admin of your LeadSquared account.
- You must create Teams in your account.
3. Create the Dashboard
Admins can create shared dashboards from the Analytics section of their Account Settings.
- From the main menu, navigate to Settings>Analytics>Dashboards and click the Create button.
- On the popup window, enter the
- Name for your dashboard
- External webpage’s URL link from where you want to pull the report. The access key and secret key are mail merge fields supported.
- Height for the display size of the report.
- On the popup window, against the View Type dropdown, you can choose Web, Mobile, or Web & Mobile.
- If you opt for the Web & Mobile or the Mobile view, ensure the webpage for the URL is responsive. This will maintain a uniform view across platforms.
- Once you’ve entered all the details, click Create.
4. Assign the Dashboard to a Team
After you’ve created the dashboard, assign it to specific teams within your organization.
- Navigate to the Users and Permissions>Teams.
- Alongside the team you want to assign the dashboard to, click , then click Apply Dashboard.
- The “Inherit from team” option will apply the dashboard assigned to the parent team.
- Click the icon to make this the default dashboard for the team.
- Select the dashboard you want to assign from the dropdown.
5. Viewing the Dashboard
When your users log in to LeadSquared, they can view all the Dashboards assigned to them. Click to mark a dashboard as favourite. Starred dashboards remain at the top of the list for easier access (this is especially helpful when a large number of dashboards are available to choose from).
Did you find this article helpful? Please let us know any feedback you may have in the comments section below. We’d love to hear from you and help you out!