The dashboard is the first page that appears when you log in to LeadSquared. You can choose and customize the dashlets to display marketing and sales indicators that are important for you.
Each user role comes with it’s own default dashboard –
Create Your Own Dashboard
Users can create their own dashboards –
- On the main menu, click Dashboard>Create New Dashboard
- Name your dashboard, then click Create
- Click the Add Dashlets button
- Use the Select Category drop-down to filter dashlets by category or just scroll down and select the dashlets you want. Click Add when you’re done
- To build custom lead distribution dashlets, click the Dashlet Builder button (for more information, see Custom Dashlet Builder App). If you want to display your own dashlets or reports, see the ‘Add Your Own Report’ section below.
- Each dashlet has options for time frame customization, refresh, expand and delete.
Add Your Own Report
Click the …your own report link
Enter the following details in the pop-up and click Save when you’re done. –
- Report URL – The URL where your report will be retrieved from.
- Report Height – Lets you configure the display size of the report.
Mark a Dashboard as Default
Click the following icon to set a dashboard as default –
If you have questions, let us know in the comments section. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.