1. Feature Overview
Dashboards present important marketing and sales metrics related to your account.
Your dashboard is the first page you see when you log in to your LeadSquared account. Each dashboard is customizable and comprises –
- A number of dashlets (default and custom) or,
- A custom report (configured using an external URL)
All users can create dashboards, while Admins can also share the dashboards they create with other teams.
2. Create Your Own Dashboard
All users can create their own dashboards –
- On the main menu, click Dashboard>Create New Dashboard
- Name your dashboard, then click Create
Dashboards you create will be displayed under the My Dashboards sections –
2.1 Add Dashlets
- Click the Add Dashlets button
- Use the Select Category drop-down to filter dashlets by category or just scroll down and select the dashlets you want. Click Add when you’re done
- To build custom lead distribution dashlets, click the Dashlet Builder button (for more information, see Custom Dashlet Builder App). If you want to display your own dashlets or reports, see the ‘Add Your Own Report’ section below.
- Each dashlet has options for time frame customization, refresh, expand and delete.
2.2 Organize and Align Dashlets
You can drag and drop dashlets to rearrange them.
3. Add Your Own Report
Here’s an example of an external report displayed on your LeadSquared dashboard –
Click the your own report link.
Enter the following details in the pop-up and click Save when you’re done. –
- Report URL – The URL where your report will be retrieved from.
- Report Height – Lets you configure the display size of the report.
4. Mark a Dashboard as Default
Click the following icon to set a dashboard as default –
If you have questions, let us know in the comments section. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.