No. Currently, attachments are not supported in email campaigns since –
- Many anti-virus and anti-spam scanning programs consider attachments sent through any bulk emailing service as a security threat. This results in the program either blocking the attachment or the email entirely.
- Lots of Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and end-users block emails above a certain size. As attachments can increase the size of your email, they also increase the risk of your email getting blocked.
- You will not be able to track whether the attachments were viewed or not.
- You can send attachments through one-to-one emails.
- To know more about Email campaigns, see Email Campaigns – Feature Guide.
Was this Helpful?
Let us know if you liked the post and help us improve.