1. Feature Overview
With LeadSquared’s Email Campaign feature (navigate to Marketing>Email Campaigns), you can –
- Design and send powerful Email Campaigns to your leads within minutes.
- Personalize the content using email personalization mail-merge fields.
- Schedule your mails to be sent at a later date and time.
- Engage with your existing Leads and nurture them by sending updates, offers, greetings, or informational content.
- Use Automation to send email campaigns based on lead behavior.
- Track the activities of your Email recipients (leads).
- Gain useful insights from Email Campaign Reports and Analytics.
- To configure your email settings, see
- To send one-to-one email, see How to Send Quick One-to-One Emails to Leads.
You must be an Administrator or a Marketing user.
3. Create and Schedule Email Campaigns
- To create new email campaigns, see Create and Schedule Email Campaigns.
- To know the best practices to follow while designing an email, see How to Prevent Emails from Ending up in the Spam Folder.
- To create and save email templates, see
4. How to Use the Email Editor
- To design emails with the BEE Editor (visual editor), see BEE Editor.
- To design emails with the HTML Editor, see HTML Editor.
- To customise your email footer message, see Customizing Email Footer Message.
- To personalise your emails, see Personalize Email Campaign using Mail Merge fields.
5. Add Images and Documents
To add images and documents in your email, see
6. Email Campaign Report
7. Send Follow-up Emails to Leads
We’d love to answer your questions or hear your unique use cases. Feel free to share your experiences in the comments section below.