1. Feature Overview
The Distance Travelled Report connector enables you to track and monitor the distance travelled (in kilometers) by your sales users on a particular day. It also captures the distance covered based on the activities users post from various locations, through the LeadSquared mobile app.
To know more about the Distance Travelled Report connector, please click here.
- You must be the administrator of your LeadSquared account to install and configure this connector.
- Your users must have the LeadSquared app installed on their mobile devices, and location permission access must be enabled. To know more, please refer to Location Tracking on LeadSquared Mobile.
- To know how to create activities that will also capture your user’s location, please refer to How to Enable Geotracking for LeadSquared Mobile App Users.
- This is a paid feature. To enable it, please reach out to your account manager, or write to email@example.com.
3. Install the Connector
To install the Distance Travelled Report connector on your account –
- From the main menu, navigate to Apps>Apps Marketplace.
- Search for Distance Travelled Report, and click Install.
- Alternatively, you can find the connector on the left panel, under Analytics.
- No further action is required. The connector is successfully installed and configured.
4. Generate Reports
Once the connector is installed, to generate and view reports, navigate to Apps>Distance Reports. On the Distance Reports page, you can –
- Sort the report based on –
- Distance covered
- Export the report, by clicking on Export.
- To download the report from LeadSquared, after you click Export, click Download.
- You will also receive the report on the email Id linked to your LeadSquared account.
- The report contains the details of your users’ First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Distance Covered.
- Show up to 200 entries on a single page.
- If you select a filter for multiple days, the total (aggregated) distance is displayed.
- The report sent to you via email will be available for download for only 6 hours.
- The report is updated every 24 hours, at 2 AM (as per the Time Zone configured in your account).
- To view the updated report for today, you must wait until 2 AM.
- The maximum date filter you can apply to display details is 31 days (e.g., March 1st to March 31st, June 1st to June 30th, etc.).
Did you find this article helpful? Please let us know any feedback you may have in the comments section below. We’d love to hear from you and help you out!