The LeadSquared mobile app comes with real-time location tracking capabilities. This feature is available on both Android and iOS platforms and enables you to –
- Geo track your entire field sales team.
- Get real-time location insights and metrics.
- Find leads closest to you and plan tasks accordingly.
Prerequisites (on your device)
- You must have a working internet connection.
- The GPS and Location Services must be turned on.
- Runtime permissions for LeadSquared must be enabled.
- Ensure that you’re running the latest version of the LeadSquared App (Android or iOS).
- The LeadSquared mobile app should continue running in the background. If you’re using a Xiaomi, Asus, OnePlus, Micromax, Lenovo, Intex or Panasonic device, you may have to allow the LeadSquared app to ‘Autostart’. To do this –
- Go to Settings>Security>Permissions>Autostart (May differ depending on the device)
- Enable auto-start for the LeadSquared mobile app.
Geotracking Your Users
To track the location of users (your sales team for instance) make sure –
- Location tracking has been enabled via the LeadSquared web app.
- Your users are checking-in and checking-out of the mobile app.
For more information on mobile permissions and setting up check-in/check-out, see Mobile App Permissions.
In addition, you can also track the locations from which your users are posting activities. See Enable Geo Tracking for LeadSquared Mobile App Users.
You can use the following reports to get insights and compare user metrics for the geotracking you’ve set-up –
- The Fields Sales Activity Tracker Report.
- The Real-time Location of Users Report.
- The My Location History Report (available on the mobile app).
Leads Near Me
The Leads Near Me feature helps you plan your day by showing you which leads are closest to you.
To get the most out of this feature, make sure you’ve updated the location coordinates of your leads (through the web app or mobile) so their locations show up on your map. See How to Update Lead Location through Mobile.