Many companies use Gravity forms on their WordPress sites to capture leads. We provide an integration with Gravity form to get these leads into LeadSquared.
- Gravity Form should be installed in your WordPress account. The version of Gravity form should be 18.104.22.168 and above.
- You should have LeadSquared Administrator access
- Download File.
- Login to your WordPress account.
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add New.
- Add Plugins page, you will have the option to Upload the Plugin as shown in the below image.
- In the next page Choose file option is available, Choose the downloaded zip file.
- Once done, Click on Install Now.
- Then Click on Activate plugin as shown in the below image,
- Now Plugin is activated.
Follow the below steps to synchronize the gravity form and Leadsquared account.
- Once the Plugin is activated you will be able to see Gravity Forms Leadsquared Add-On as shown in the below image,
- Click on Settings of Gravity Forms Leadsquared Add-On.
- In the Settings page, you have to provide Access Key and Secret Key of your LeadSquared Account.
- You will find your API Access Key and Secret Key in the Settings page of your LeadSquared Account.
- If the give Access Key and Secret Key is correct then you will see a tick mark as shown in the above image or you will see an (X) symbol in red, which is referring to an incorrect information.
- Now you can Gravity form fields to LeadSquared fields.
- Click on Forms from the left panel and then click on Add New as shown in the below image (or edit your existing forms)
- Click on Form Settings and choose LeadSquared from the drop down as shown below image
- Now click on Add New as directed below
- Now you have to set the appropriate feed settings between the Gravity form and Leadsquared.
- You can also specify the Lead Owner for all the leads which are from Gravity form that you are designing in Feed Settings
- Also, you can customize the Lead Source.
- Once the Settings is done, Click on Update Settings.
You are Gravity form is ready to capture leads and push it to Leadsquared.
Note: If you would like to capture the lead source and enable tracking, kindly follow the below steps in additional.
While creating form create a new field (Single Line Text ) and Name the field as ProspectID , For this field please provide Custom CSS Class Name as ProspectID gform_hidden .
Once you have done this save the form or update it. In Form Settings Go to Leadsquared add a new field and map it to Prospect Id in Gravity form filed, also leave the Lead Source field blank as shown in the below image.