1. Feature Overview
Tagging is a quick way to add a label to a lead, for easy identification of leads. The Lead Tagging feature enables users to associate leads with relevant tags (e.g., the lead’s city – Bengaluru, Chennai, the lead’s profession – Doctor, Accountant, etc.). These tags can be created using words or phrases. The intent of tagging is to describe certain attributes that are not captured in lead fields or activities.
You must be the Administrator of your LeadSquared account.
3. Create a Lead Tag
- Navigate to Settings>Leads>Lead Tag Manager.
- Click Create.
- On the text bar, enter the Lead Tag, and click .
- To save the current tag and add more Lead Tags, click .
4. Other Actions
- To edit an existing Lead Tag, alongside the tag, click .
- To delete an existing Lead Tag, alongside the tag, click .
5. Permission to Add New Tags
By default, all the users in your account can add existing tags to your leads. In addition to this, you can also permit users to add new tags to leads directly from the Lead Details page.
For example, if you have existing tags “Bangalore”, “Chennai” and “New Delhi” in your account, and you want to add the tag “Hyderabad”, you can enter this term in the search box, and hit ENTER. This new tag is added to your lead, and a new tag is automatically created in your account.
Did you find this article helpful? Please let us know any feedback you may have in the comments section below. We’d love to hear from you and help you out!