A drop-down selection allows you to search through a large list of choices. A Multi-Select drop-down field allows you to select multiple values in a drop-down list.
This article explains how to create multiple selection drop-down fields in your LeadSquared system. These fields are used in the various Lead forms, APIs, Landing Pages and the Advanced Search feature of your LeadSquared system.
- You should be an Administrator User of your LeadSquared system in order to create a Multi-Select Dropdown field.
- From your default dashboard, go to My Account -> Settings -> Leads-> Lead Settings -> Lead Fields. The Lead Fields area appears on the right side.
- Click Create. The Create Lead Field (Custom) window appears.
- Enter the custom lead field name in Display Name. For more information on how to create a custom lead field, refer to How to Create Custom Lead Fields
- Select Multi-select Dropdown from the Data Input Type drop-down list.
- Enter the values for the Multi-select Dropdown field in the area as highlighted in the image below:
- Click Save. The Multi Select Drop-Down Field is created.
The Multi Select Drop-Down Field created is available across all lead forms and the Advanced Search feature of LeadSquared. Please see the below images for reference.