The Reports feature of LeadSquared provides powerful analytics around marketing and sales to help you fine tune your business processes using various reports.
To access Reports:>
- From the default LeadSquared dashboard, go to Reports -> Reports Home.
You will find different sections of reports. Click on them to find the reports.
Note: The reports available to you from the Reports Home window depends on the type of user you are.
Company Based Reports
Lead Stage Analysis
Sales and Revenue Report
Sales Group-Wise Analysis
Telephony and SMS
User Activity Reports
Website and Landing Page Reports
Add Reports as your Favourite
This feature allows you to quickly access your frequently used reports. To do this:
- From the Reports Home window, go to any required report.
- Under Actions, click Add to Favourites.
You can view the reports added to the favourites from My Favourite Reports. To do this:
- From the default leadsquared dashboard, go to Reports -> My Favourite Reports.
Manage Saved Reports
This feature allows you to save the required report into the My Report Bookmarks area and allows you to schedule the report. To do this:
- From the Reports Home window, select the required report.
- Apply the required filter settings, run the report and click .
- Give a suitable name for the bookmark in the Name your bookmark pop-up box and click Save.
You can schedule the report by the following methods:
- From the same report window, click . The My Report Bookmarks window appears.
- Go to Reports -> My Saved Reports. The My Report Bookmarks window appears.
- Click Schedule to schedule the delivery of the report. Enter the required details and click Create Schedule.