Here are the latest updates on the LeadSquared iOS app –
Location Tracking and Check-in
The location tracking and check-in features are now independent.
Location tracking can be enabled the same way as before, from the web platform (My Profile>Settings>Mobile App>Permissions)
All mobile users will now have the check-in option available in the mobile side menu
Account details can now be viewed from the lead details screen.
If set from the web (see Manage Accounts), the primary contact will be visible with email, message and call actions. In addition,
- The account address can be edited.
- Clicking on Directions will open google maps with the account address.
- Account properties can be edited
The Account Details screen is also editable –
The Leads tab shows you the list of leads mapped to the account. New leads can also be added from here –
Lead Smart View tabs can now be filtered with custom fields configured from the web settings
Customization>Views>Smart Views, Create/Edit a Smart View>Lead type tab>Manage Filters>Check Enable filter options for Mobile –
Filters can then be applied from the app –
- Support for ‘Set Options’ rule through Lapps and API.
- Support for mailmerge lead and activity fields in iframes through rules.
For more details, see Forms and Processes on Mobile.