The Ozonetel v2 connector lets you integrate your Ozonetel account with LeadSquared. It makes it possible for you to –
- Prevent lead leakage by logging incoming and outgoing calls as leads and activities.
- Make calls directly from LeadSquared.
- Access call recordings
- Automatically route calls to lead owners.
- Trigger the agent pop-up to easily update lead and activity details.
- Manage inbound/outbound campaigns and send leads to campaigns through lists and automation.
This article takes you through –
- Installing the connector from the apps marketplace.
- Configuring the connector in your LeadSquared and Ozonetel accounts.
- Actions that appear in Lists and Automation after successful configuration.
Note: Existing customers using the previous version of the Ozonetel connector can first uninstall the old version and then install and configure Ozonetel v2 as instructed in this article.
Prerequisites for using the connector –
- You must be a LeadSquared administrator user.
- You must have an Ozonetel CloudAgent account.
To install the connector, from your LeadSquared account –
- Navigate to Apps>Apps MarketPlace>Telephony.
- Click Install under the Ozonetel v2 connector. Once installed, click to open the connector.
- Under Settings, click Configure.
- On the Configure Ozonetel v2 pop-up, you’ll see multiple configuration steps starting with Virtual numbers. The followings sections will take you through each configuration step.
Enter these details in the ‘Virtual Numbers’ section –
- DID Number: These are Direct Inward Dialing numbers unique to your OzoneTel Cloud Agent account.
- Campaign Name: The name of the call campaign in your Ozonetel account.
- Outbound: Whether the campaign is inbound or outbound.
- Online: Whether the campaign is online or offline.
To find these details, navigate to the Campaigns tab of your Ozonetel account.
Call Route API
This configuration is related to automatically routing calls to their respective lead owners. It is setup up automatically. You aren’t required to do anything in this step.
Agent Popup API
You can configure these options (Yes/No) –
- Enable Popup: Choosing ‘Yes’ triggers the agent pop-up to appear everytime an incoming or outgoing call takes place. It allows users to enter lead, task and activity details as the call progresses. The agent pop also has a ‘Pause Campaign’ option which allows users to temporarily pause receiving incoming calls.
- Enable Agent Panel: The agent panel gives you a convenient way to manage your call centre actions directly from your LeadSquared account.
- Hide Close Button: If you enable this option, users won’t be able to see the close button on the agent pop-up. This prevents them from accidentally closing the pop-up in the middle of a conversation.
Here’s an example of an agent pop-up –
And here’s an agent panel –
Call Log API
The call log API enables LeadSquared to capture all the details of your phone calls. Copy the Call Log URL and paste it in the Callback URL field in the profile page of your Ozonetel account.
Click 2 Call
If you want to make outbound phone calls from LeadSquared, you have to enter your Ozonetel API key, User Name and then enable the Click2Call option. You can find your API key and username on the profile page of your Ozonetel account.
Once configured, you can make phone calls directly from the Lead Details page.
And the Manage Leads page.
Set up your call disposition preferences here –
- Create Task: Automatically creates a task when a call is completed. You must also specify the default task type (meeting, follow-up, etc.).
- Create Custom Activity: Automatically creates a custom activity in LeadSquared. If you enable this option, you have to select a custom activity type.
- Lead Field Update: Automatically updates a lead field when a call is completed. You must specify the lead field to update.
Here’s where you map your Ozonetel agents to LeadSquared users.
- In the User Name column, enter the name(s) of your LeadSquared users.
- In the Agent Id column, enter the Ozonetel Agent Id(s). You can find them on the Agents page under Configurations in your Ozonetel account.
- You can find the Phone Name on the Phone Numbers page under the Configurations tab in your Ozonetel account.
Lists & Automation Actions
You can trigger new actions in Lists and Automation after successfully configuring the Ozonetel v2 connector.
1. Send leads in a list to an outbound campaign from the Manage Lists page.
2. You can also ‘Send to Campaign’ as an automation action.