Blocked Email Address List is a collection of Leads that will not be sent any Email from LeadSquared.
It is essentially a “Do-not-Email” list of Leads.
This list is a collection of Leads whose “Do-not-Email” field is checked. Following are the events which enable “Do-not-Email” field of Leads:
1) When Do-not-Email field is checked while importing the Leads.
2) When Do-not-Email field is checked while manually adding or editing the Leads.
3) When Email to a Lead bounces. The Do-not-Email is set automatically in this case.
4) When a Lead marks the received Email as spam. The Do-not-Email is set automatically in this case.
5) When a Lead unsubscribes from your Email Campaign. The Do-Not-Email is set automatically in this case.
If you wish to send email to a Lead who figures in Blocked Email Address List page then you need to manually edit the Lead and uncheck Do-not-Email field.