1. Feature Overview
If you have any leads in your system-
- Who have unsubscribed
- Who have invalid email addresses
- To whom emails have bounced
- Who have marked your emails “Spam”
- Who your users manually check the Do Not Email field when adding or editing a lead
- Who’s Do Not Email field was checked, when importing the lead into LeadSquared
They will show up in the Blocked Email Address List, along with the reason as to why they’ve been blocked, and a note explaining the same. There are no actions available for you to perform on this page. You can only view the list.
You must be the Admin of your LeadSquared account.
3. How it Works
To view this list, from your LeadSquared account, navigate to My Profile>Settings>Email Settings>Blocked Email Addresses.
Did you find this article helpful? Please let us know any feedback you may have in the comments section below. We’d love to hear from you and help you out!