All events related to your telephony integration are logged and stored in the Telephony Logs section of your account settings.
For more details on Telephony integrations, see –
1. Search and Filter Logs
To navigate to the telephony logs section, from the main menu, go to My Profile>Settings>API & Webhooks>Telephony Logs.
You can filter based on
- Events (Agent Popup, Click 2 Call, Call Log, Call Disposition, etc.)
- Status (Success, Failure, etc.)
- Caller (Universal Telephony Connector, Ozonetel, RingCentral, etc.)
- Date Range (Today, Yesterday, Last 7 Days, Custom Range – can be set to any 7 day period)
- Customers on the new ESS version (v2) can search the API payloads for data (email, phone numbers, etc.).
- Logs are maintained for the past 60 days.
2. View Data
To view the data received for any event, hover your cursor over the settings icon, and click View Data.
Leave a comment below if you have more questions. We’ll be happy to answer them.