LeadSquared archives most of the data elements of your LeadSquared CRM in order to keep performance optimized.
Here are some measures we take to ensure better performance –
- Visitors and associated visits are stored only for 100 days. They are deleted from your LeadSquared CRM after 100 days.
- The records of sent emails which are not clicked or opened are archived after 180 days. This means that a ‘Sent Email’ record which does not correspond to an open or click from a lead does not appear in the Lead Activity History after 180 days.
- Webhook history records and workflow automation records are stored only for 10 days in your LeadSquared CRM.
- “SMS Sent” activities posted against leads in your account are preserved till they are deleted or till leads are deleted. However, the SMS Billing and Usage reports will show data only for the last 6 months.
- Location history data is stored only for the last 6 months.