1. Feature Overview
Merge duplicate leads in your account into a single lead. This feature enables you to choose the lead details you want to retain versus those you want to overwrite.
Note: You can also set up automations to merge leads programmatically. For details, see How to Merge Leads through Automation.
You must be the administrator of your LeadSquared account.
3. Merging Leads
- From the main menu, navigate to Leads>Manage Leads.
- Use the checkbox against the leads you want to merge. You can also use the Search Leads bar to select the leads.
- Hover your cursor on the Actions button, available on the top-right corner of your screen, and click on Merge Leads.
- On the Merge Leads page, you can filter by Only Lead Fields with Different Values or All Lead Fields.
- Once you make your selection, from the list of lead fields, click the lead fields you want to retain as the primary lead field. You will get a tick against the fields you choose.
- Once you’re done selecting the fields, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Merge.
- On the Merge Lead confirmation pop-up, click Merge.
- Once the leads are merged successfully, you’ll get a notification stating the same. You can view the merged lead by clicking on Merged Lead.
Note: You can merge only up to 20 leads at a time.
4. Merge Lead Activities
The details of the lead fields that have been merged are recorded as activities against the retained lead. You can view them in the Activity History tab on the Lead Details page.
- Navigate to Leads>Manage Leads, and click the merged lead.
- On the Lead Details page, under the Activity History tab, the entry for the lead merge is visible.
- Against the lead merge entry, click Details.
- On the pop-up, you can view the details of all the lead fields that have been retained.
Did you find this article helpful? Please let us know any feedback you may have in the comments section below. We’d love to hear from you and help you out!