We’ve released new features and made key enhancements across the entire LeadSquared platform. Here are the areas of improvement –
- Forms & Processes
- Custom Field Sets
- Lead Share
Forms & Processes
- You can now use Lapps in form rules. This will help you address custom use cases such as calculating loan eligibility or EMI through a Lapp and displaying it on your forms.
- You can reduce the size of a custom field set in your form to a single column. This will help you display document statuses alongside the documents.
- We’ve introduced a new Events tab in the Show Form action of the Process Designer. It lets you call Lapps or an external API before a form is submitted. You can use this as a final validation for a form submission. For more information, see How to Create a Process.
- Lead Activity History is now available as a work area while setting up a process. You can trigger a process on the edit activity action in the activity history tab. For more information, see How to Create a Process.
- We’ve added a new Load lead fields based on unique fields option in Form Settings – When you enable this option and enter a phone number/email Id (or whichever field is marked unique in your account) of an existing lead, you will be prompted to auto-populate the lead’s details.
Custom Field Sets
- Files uploaded through Custom Field Sets can now be viewed on the Documents tab of the Lead Details page. You can click to view uploaded files in the file viewer and can also download multiple documents as a zip file.
The search box is enhanced to find results based on the activity name, custom field set name and the sub-fields within a custom field set.
- Now enter custom values in the ‘Status’ field of a Custom Field Set. Note that the last value you enter will be treated as ‘Approved’, regardless of how you rename it.
You can view the lead share history for any particular lead, including details such as the activity and duration the lead was shared for, as well as the lead share source (API or Automation). The page can be filtered by users the lead was shared with and the share status (Processing, Completed, Failed).
The tab is available on the Lead Details page –
For more information, see How to Share Leads for a Limited Duration.