From TITANIUM release onwards, the list management feature allows you to send bulk email to a desired list from your Leadsquared login.
There are several ways of interacting with Leads through email in LeadSquared:
- Send Email Campaigns
- Send one-to-one Emails to Leads from Manage Leads page OR List details page
- Send Automated scheduled series of Emails using Autoresponders
Navigate to Leads -> Manage List and choose your desired leads, hover the mouse over Actions icon and click on
‘ Send Email ‘.
- Select the Sender name
- Specify the email subject
- Compose the message
- You may choose to select Email from a template library
- Send a Test Mail (It is mandatory to send a test message) to check how email renders on your target email clients.
- Send Email Immediately / Schedule for later.
- The Email goes out instantly. It cannot be stopped after you confirm the sending.
- The Email delivery can be seen in respective leads within the list
- The leads with “Do Not Email” field selected will not receive the email.
- There is no separate delivery, open/click report for this type of Email. If you want to track such metric, use the Email Campaign feature.
The send email option in list management feature, allows you to send email Immediately OR you may schedule email for later time.
Send Now: Choose this option to send email right away / immediately to a desired list. The below screen shot illustrates the process of sending an email to a list immediately.
Schedule for later: Choose this option if you would like to schedule email for future date, time. The below steps illustrates the process of scheduling an email to a list.
That’s all you need to do to send email to a particular list.