The latest updates for our app, which is available on the Google PlayStore.
The LeadSquared Nudge Connector sends nudges (push notifications) to your user’s mobile devices for various events, such as Lead Create, Upcoming Tasks, New Opportunity Creation, Activity Completion, etc. You can also create nudge templates for custom events.
Through this connector, you can –
- Close More Leads – Help your users achieve their goals by sending reminders and important updates as nudges.
- Engage Your Team – Help your team prioritize key tasks with custom messages, program highlights and policy updates.
- Personalize Notifications – You can customize nudges with templates that include text as well as images.
To know more, please refer to Nudges Connector.
We’ve introduced the Associated Account field in forms. Through this field, you can associate a lead with a specific account via forms. To know more about forms, please refer to How to Create a Form.
Populating form fields with data from Mavis DB is now supported on the mobile app as well. To know more, please refer to Mavis Forms Integration.
You’ll now receive an error message if the lead’s location that’s been fetched is not accurate.
- You can now disable the “Notes” feature on the mobile app. To disable it, please reach out to your account manager, or write to email@example.com.
- For default forms, you can now mark the Activity Date-Time field as read-only. To do this, please reach out to your account manager, or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can disable screenshot and video capture of the mobile app. To disable this –
- From the web app menu, navigate to My Profile>Settings>Mobile App>Additional Settings.
- Against App Screenshot, disable the slider.
- Once you’re done, click Save.