You can create landing pages using any of the many templates available in LeadSquared. If the templates do not match your requirement, you can create a landing page from scratch using a blank template.
- You must be logged in to LeadSquared.
- You must be an Administrator or Marketing User of your LeadSquared account.
- From the default LeadSquared dashboard, go to Marketing -> Landing Pages. The Landing Pages window appears.
- Click Create Landing Page. The Landing Page creation wizard appears.
- Complete the following details:
- Landing Page Name – Enter the name of the Landing Page here. This name is to identify your landing page in the LeadSquared application.
- Marketing Tags – Enter and select the required Marketing Tag from here. For more information on Marketing Tags, refer to Manage Marketing Tags.
Note: The name of the Landing page can be of any alphanumeric or special character string with a maximum of 100 characters. Also, you cannot give a name that has already been used & can not proceed further to the next step without Naming the Landing Page.
- Select the required template which you can customize further in the subsequent steps. You can select any one of the below templates type:
- Use Responsive Templates
- Bring your HTML
- Copy from Existing Landing Page
Use Responsive Templates (Recommended)
Using Responsive Templates you can build beautiful conversion optimized landing pages that work/render well on desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile. To understand how to use Responsive Editor/designer for building Responsive pages refer to Building Responsive Landing Pages.
Bring your HTML
To use your own HTML template to create a Landing Page refer to Creating Landing Page from HTML.
Copy from Existing
You can also copy the landing page design from a previously created landing page. To do this:
- Click on Copy from Existing Landing Page option. You are able to view the list of landing pages if you have created them previously.