1. Feature Overview
The Wait Until Workday condition allows you to distribute work to users only on their workdays. When set-up, only users who have signed-in, basis the Workday Templates you’ve set-up, will be assigned leads, opportunities, activities and tasks. This will ensure that users get notified only when they log-in to work.
To know more about automations, please refer to Automation Home.
2. Example Use Case
When a new lead is created and assigned to a user who’s currently offline. In this instance, the user won’t get a notification until he/she logs in to work for that day.
- Access an existing automation or create a new one by navigating to Marketing>Automation.
- Click the icon, and then click Wait Until Work Day.
- Enter the User and Default User. If required, add mail merge fields.
- Once you’re done, click Save. Then, add an action to the condition.
- To assign a lead owner or opportunity owner, use the mail merge fields by clicking the box.
- The Default User is the back-up user in your organization, to whom the work will be given to, incase the primary user is unavailable.