1. Feature Overview
We respect the confidentiality of the data you store in LeadSquared. You can export all your leads at any time from the Manage Leads page or from the Smart Views page. The exported leads are sent to your registered email address in CSV format.
- Even when you give us support access to your account, our representatives don’t have the ability to export your data.
- The downloaded CSV file, when opened in excel or similar applications, should not require any special permission to view data. For example, “asking permission to run macros”. If you find such instances, please report them back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with your account manager.
You won’t be able to export leads if your administrator has restricted export access through permission templates. If you don’t see the export option, contact your administrator.
3. Export Your Leads
- From your dashboard, go to Leads>Manage Leads.
- Under Bulk Actions. select Export Leads.
- On the Export Leads pop-up, choose whether you want to export –
- All lead fields
- Selected lead fields
Note: All date-time fields you export will be displayed in the time zone configured in your LeadSquared account. You can edit the time zone and other profile settings here.
If you choose to export selected lead fields, click the checkboxes alongside the fields you want to export, then click the Export button –
You’ll now see a confirmation of your export request –
4. Check the Status of Your Export Request
To view the status of your export request –
- Click the link you receive by email.
- Navigate to My Account >Settings>Account Settings>Organization Settings>Request History.
Note: You can export up to 100,000 leads using the Export option. If you want to export more than 100,000 leads, see How to Export More than 1 lakh leads.
After the request completes, the CSV file will be sent to your registered email address in ZIP format.
5. Export a Selected Set of Leads
If you want to export a selected set of leads –
- Navigate to Leads>Manage Lists and create a static list,
- Add the required leads to this list and then export using the Actions feature.
For more information on List Actions, refer to List Actions.
Did you find this article helpful? Please let us know any feedback you may have in the comments section below. We’d love to hear from you and help you out!