This article explains how to find deleted leads from your LeadSquared system using the Deleted Leads History Report.
- Once deleted, leads can’t be restored in LeadSquared. The Deleted Leads History Report only contains the data of the deleted leads.
- Before you delete leads, we recommend you export the leads out of LeadSquared. This will ensure a backup of your leads is always available. To know more, refer to How to Export Your Leads/Lead Details?
You must be an administrator user of your LeadSquared account.
To access the Deleted Leads History Report –
- On the main menu, navigate to Reports>Reports Home.
- Search for “Deleted Leads List”, and click to open the report.
- Alternatively, navigate to Lead Insights>Deleted Leads List.
- Select the date range, then click Run Report.
- Click to export the report to CSV. You can import the report to create new leads in your account in case you deleted them by accident.