This article explains how to find deleted leads from your LeadSquared system using the Deleted Leads History Report.
- You should be an administrative user of the LeadSquared system in order to use this report.
To access the Deleted Leads History Report:
- From your default dashboard of your LeadSquared system, go to Reports -> Reports Home. The Reports Home window appears.
- Under Categories, select Lead Insights. The Lead Insights window appears.
- Under Report Name, select Deleted Leads List. The Deleted Leads History appears.
The report, by default, shows the data for the last 10 days.
- Select the required filters and click Run Report to view the deleted leads.