Configure notification for your LeadSquared application in your mobile.
Set up device notifications for your users using LeadSquared mobile app. You can setup notifications for task reminders, new leads and lead assignments for your users.
Follow the the below instruction to install and configure mobile app notification.
- Log on to your LeadSquared account in a web browser .
- Go to Apps -> Apps Marketplace and click Mobile from the Categories section on the left pane of the window as highlighted in the below image. The LeadSquared Leadsquared Mobile App Notification appears.
- Click Install . Once the installation is complete, click Leadsquared Mobile App Notification and the Leadsquared Mobile App Notification window is displayed.
- Under Settings , click Configure. The Configuration pop-up box appears:
- Select the options , which sends the notifications when actions are performed.
- Once selected , click Save Settings .
There is also an option in the mobile application of LeadSquared to control to notification of the app.
You will receive the notification in your mobile to make sure that you do not miss any lead.
If you wish to disable or remove:
- Go to Settings page of the Application and you will have an option to remove it or disable.