1. Feature Overview
LeadSquared allows you to create email templates and reuse them for one-to-one emails. This reduces the time taken for creating emails, each time you want to send a one-to-one email to your Lead.
2. Adding Email Templates to Email Library
To add reusable email content:
- From the LeadSquared homepage, go to Content>Email Library. The Email Library window appears.
- Click Add Email Template. The Add Email Template pop-up box appears.
Select the required option from this pop-up box and you will be redirected to the corresponding email template editor window.
Here you can create the email content you would use for sending one-to-one emails. The email template editor is the same as one present in the email campaign feature.
- Click here to see how to use the HTML email composer.
- Click here to see how to use the Text email composer.
After you create the content:
- Save the content as Draft, if you want to make changes to it.
- Save the content and Publish it to use for one-to-one emails.
Note: Only published Email templates can be reused.
3. Actions Available in Email Library
The following actions are available in the Email Library window –
- Publish – Allows to publish the email templates in draft status.
- Unpublish – Allows to unpublish email templates.
- Edit – Allows you to edit email templates.
- Delete – Allows you to delete email templates.
- Preview – Allows you to preview email templates
4. Other Features Available in Email Library Window
Import Sample Emails – Allows you to import sample email templates to the Email Library.
Select the templates and click Import.
5. Using Email Content for One to One Emails
Once you publish the email content, you can use the content when you are sending a one to one email.
- From the LeadSquared homepage, go to Leads>Manage Leads. The Manage Leads window appears.
- Click on the icon against the desired lead. Then, click on Send Email.
The Send Email window appears. Use the Use Email from Library drop-down list to reuse the content from the email library. Only published email content will be available in the drop-down list.
Did you find this article helpful? Please let us know any feedback you may have in the comments section below. We’d love to hear from you and help you out!