You can subscribe or unsubscribe from the daily reports through LeadSquared settings. These reports are delivered to your Email on a daily basis.
To manage the subscription of your LeadSquared Reports:
- From the default LeadSquared dashboard, go to My Account -> Settings -> Account Settings -> Personal Settings -> My Report Subscriptions. The My Report Subscriptions window appears.
You can manage the subscription for the required type of reports by selecting or deselecting from this window. Below are the type of reports you can subscribe or unsubscribe from the My Report Subscriptions window:
- Daily User Tasks Report – User Tasks Report summarizing the pending tasks for today.
- Daily Report – Lead Activity Report summarizing the new leads and most active leads in the past day.
- Daily Report For Owner – Lead Activity Report summarizing the new leads and most active leads in the past day where the user is the owner.
Select Column against Daily Report and Daily Report For Owner allows you to select the Lead Fields which you want to appear in the Reports when you receive in your Email.
- Click Select Columns and the Select Lead Fields for < Report Type> appears.
- Select the required Lead Fields and click Save Selected. Click Restore Default to restore the default Lead Fields.