LeadSquared’s Email Campaign feature allows you to design and send rich emails using a simple and powerful wizard. You can design a rich Email Campaign very quickly, send instantly or schedule it, track the recipient actions, and analyze the results.
Features of LeadSquared’s Email Campaign
- Create a Campaign from scratch using HTML or Text editor.
- Use any of the dozens of built-in templates to create a Campaign.
- Use sent campaign as your email campaign template.
- WYSIWYG editor that supports rich HTML and text content.
- Embed images and files into the Emails.
- Personalize the Email’s subject and body by using Email Personalization mail-merge fields.
- Enforcement of sending test Email before campaign is scheduled.
- Enforcement of compliance with Can-Spam guidelines.
- Select a Static list or Dynamic list as the target recipients of the Campaign or create a new List on the fly.
- Provide a Suppression list that contains Leads who should not receive the Email.
- Guaranteed filtering-out of Leads that should not receive the Email. Apart from members of Suppression List, these are people who have opted-out, unsubscribed, or marked previous emails as spams.
- Guaranteed de-duplication of Email recipients: Email will be sent once and only once to a recipient in one Campaign.
- Ability to send the final Campaign for review before scheduling.
- Send the Email Campaign instantly or schedule for later execution.
- Commercial grade deliverability of Emails.
- Stop or alter the Email Campaign execution before scheduled execution.
- Track Email clicks, Email opens, Email responses, and Email unsubscribes for the campaign.
- Track top performing Email links.
- View top performing Email Campaign activities in the Dashboard.
- Track emails received and sent from Microsoft Outlook through LeadSquared.
Benefits of LeadSquared’s Email Campaign
- Design and Send powerful Email Campaigns to your prospect base in a matter of few minutes.
- Engage with your existing Leads and nurture them by sending updates, offers, greetings, or informational content.
- Track all activities of Email recipients.
- Gain useful insights from Email Campaign Reports and Analytics.
See How to Create and Schedule Email Campaigns? for more information on how to create and send email campaigns.