How can I use LeadSquared’s Website Topbar plugin for WordPress ?Last Modified: November 13th, 2013 by Karthik B T
You can now install a Topbar for your WordPress website using LeadSquared's plugin for the same purpose. A topbar helps direct your visitors to any relevant page and promote your website’s most important content.
To install the Topbar plugin
1. Click Here to download the plugin. Click the download button to download a Zip file of the plugin.
2. Log in to your WordPress account. Navigate to Plugins > Add New. You will be re-directed to the Install Plugins page.
3. Click on Upolad. Next, click on Choose file button to upload the Zip file. After you upload the file, click on Install Now button.
4. Once the plugin gets installed, you can see a link for activation. Click on Activate Plugin, and you are good to go. The plugin will be activated.
5. In the left hand side, you will see a tab named LeadSquared. Hover on the tab, and click on Website Topbar. You will be redirected to the Website Topbar Settings page.
6. In the settings page, you can do a whole lot of customizations. Below are the settings that you can customize.
Website Topbar Settings
1. Message on Topbar: Enter the message that you want to display in your website's topbar. This text will appear on the website topbar.
2. Link Text: Enter the text that you want to display for the conversion text, such as, Click Here, Join Now, Request Demo, and so on.
3. Link URL: Enter the URL to which your visitors should be redirected. It should ideally, be a lead capture form.
5. Hide Topbar after: Select this check box if you want to keep the topbar on your website for a specific period of time. You can select the date and time, until when the topbar is to be displayed. After the selected date, the topbar will not be visible on your website. Select the time zone.
6. Appearance: In the Appearance section, you can select the color the topbar, text, button, and the link. you can also select the font.
- Theme: There are 4 themes, which you can choose for the topbar. The 4 boxes present indicate the available themes. Click on the required box to select the theme.
- Bar Color: By default the color of the theme will be the bar color, but you can change the color by clicking on the color code. You can select any desired color from the color mixer box.
- Text Color: By default the text color is White, but you can change the color by clicking on the color code. You can select any desired color from the color mixer box.
- Button Color: By default the button color will be as per the theme selected, but you can change the color by clicking on the color code. You can select any desired color from the color mixer box.
- Link Color: By default the link color is White, but you can change the color by clicking on the color code. You can select any desired color from the color mixer box.
- Show Close Button: Select this check box if you want to include a symbol on your topbar. This will enable the visitors to close the topbar if they would not like to view it.
- Show Shadow: Select this check box if you want to give a shadow effect to the topbar.
- Select Font: Select the required font from the drop down.
7. Visibility: You can set the visibility of the topbar on your website by clicking on the Show or Hide button.
6. Click on Save Toolbar, after you make the relevant settings. The topbar on your website will look something like this.